You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow


EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Did you come in peace ?


Hello, I'm not a human :)
TUMBLR | FACEBOOK | TWITTER |

Shout out!


Afraid of...
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 | 0 comments
Assalammualaikum wbt my darlinks !!

Tonight's post adalah tentang what are you afraid of...

So pembaca, apa yang kamu takutkan? There are so many aspects of things that you can be afraid of.


  • ada orang takut dengan rejection
  • ada orang takut dengan katak
  • ada orang takut dengan- Nya. Iaitu Allah SWT. 
So many things that you can be afraid of actually... But the question is, will you conquer it?
Me? I am afraid of being left behind.
Didot adalah seorang yang senang buat kawan, but when we are starting to be apart, didot sangat sangat the sangat takut kalau orang tu yang didot panggil kawan, akan tinggalkan didot sengsorang.

Z225328666_large















Yeah, its stupid... but i dont judge you when you are afraid of spiders didnt I?
 Not only that, but i feel like dying if the person I love and care for leaves me to rot and helpless.

I may look independant and strong to some people, but I am actually really in the need of good friends to guide me.

Tumblr_mdtpldznru1rui0cno1_500_large

So, to the people that I call my friends. Please don't leave me behind.

Well, that is all for tonight. I love you my beloved readers <3

Oldies | Newer